Thursday, December 30, 2004

New Year Resolutions

Every year i make a lot of new year resolutions. Some are absolutely stupid like to try and make the world a better place for everyone to live in or to make my first million. Some are more practical like quit smoking, have a proper girlfriend, start wearing underwear, etc. So this year, with the new year looming round the corner, what are my resolutions?
The very first resolution i will make is to not be late again. EVER! I am horrible at keeping track of time. I can lounge and laze around even when its time to go for class or work and then rush out of the house and look for a cab when i finally realise i'm terribly late. As a result, i can proudly announce to the IRS this year that approximately half of my monthly expenditure was generously donated to the Comfort and City Cab Taxi Charity.
My next resolution would be about a proper relationship. All my relationships in 2004 have been spectacular failures. Love seems to strike at the right time but choose to leave just when the pot is hot and boiling. To say my heart is shattered would be a big understatement. Whatever is left from those broken pieces would probably not even make a whole again. Anyhow, i hope to be able to find a proper girlfriend in2005. Or turn gay trying.
There are a couple more resolutions that i would make but then again, this is just an ideas journal. I would probably write more in my own blog though. Anyway, Happy New Year everyone.